Cloud/IT Account Manager (Location: Perth $80K base + commission)
Responsible for the growth of Market Creations business throughout WA by representing Market Creations products and services offering to customers. The successful applicant will manage the business relationship at all levels in order to develop and sustain the maximum level of profitable business achievable Market Creations products and services.
Market Creations Cloud business covers a blend of cloud solutions & services spanning Enterprise Private Cloud, Managed Private Cloud (on premise and off premise), Hybrid and Public Cloud.
The Market Creations team is seeking an experienced Cloud/IT Account Manager to join our join Sales team. In this role, you will be front-line catalyst who creates possibilities, solves problems and establishes working relationships at all levels with our customers. You will discover and analyse our customers’ business and technical needs and collaborate with sales and technical delivery and operations team to help customers invest in best solutions across the Market Creations Portfolio.
As a Cloud/IT Account Manager, you will need to have excellent presentation and communication skills, some prior technical experience, people skills and the ability to work well in a team setting as you’ll be crucial part of the first in depth experience our customers have with Market Creations.
- Overall accountability for and ownership of sales within the territory.
- Able to manage relationships on various levels with partners and end customers to build a sales pipeline.
- Negotiating agreements, supporting customer product integration, and sales planning and forecasting.
- Work with local channel partners.
- Provide regular sales input for planning process.
- Develop and sell the optimum business and technical solution to qualified opportunities.
- Develop customer relationships using a high level of relationship management skills that will clearly establish the strategic IT and other needs of the customer and how they can be satisfied by the Market Creations business model, sustain good business relationship over the longer sales cycle.
- Develop effective networks within each prospective customer at all levels where most appropriate so as to ensure Market Creations is the principal consideration for any future systems requirements.
- At least five years’ successful track record of negotiating high value orders with a recognised supplier within the I.T. industry.
- Demonstrable business awareness with the ability to adopt a disciplined and commercial approach to achieving goals and objectives including the ability to create and maintain a business plan.
- Has the ability to work within a support infrastructure, co-ordinating and motivating these resources as required.
- A strong and confident communicator and presenter capable of developing excellent working relationships and who can sell him/herself within the company and to customers and prospects.
- A results-oriented with a proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals. Can clearly define past 2-3 years of accomplishments
- A high-performance, meeting oriented, customer facing
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative
- Works creatively to get things done
Forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Friday June 17, 2016
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.