Sales Support Administrator ($55K - $60K)
Our Sales team requires a dedicated, hardworking, detail orientated and energetic Sales Support Administrator. This role therefore requires an individual who displays maturity and discretion, is articulate, and demonstrates strong written skills, as well as a friendly attitude and a professional appearance. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties that will require attention to detail, a systematic approach and the ability to prioritise tasks as they come to hand.
The Sales Support Role is expected to carry out day-to-day duties with little supervision.
The key responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing Quotes, product services information, support and pricing details, this includes requesting quotes from Vendors/Suppliers
- Providing administrative support for the production of tenders and other sales related documents
- Producing sales reports and presentations to support the sales team
- Develop key vendor relationships
- Minimum of 1 years' related IT experience
- Knowledge of Sales and Administrative processes
- Knowledge of IT vendor products and services highly desired
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- The ability to build effective relationships both internal and external
- Ability to sustain a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills in a high pressure sales environment
- Identifies priorities, manages time effectively, delivers on time, effective project management
Excellent attention to detail
- Have experience of delivering and coordinating complex sales transactions
Forward your application to email@example.com.
Applications close: Friday June 17, 2016
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.