Senior Web Developer ($70K)
The successful applicant will join a team that works collaboratively to develop and maintain dynamic, web based applications.
Skills & Experience required:
- 4+ years’ proven experience in .NET web development.
- Experience with SASS/LESS and Front-End frameworks such as Bootstrap essential.
- Entity Framework or similar ORM.
- MS SQL Server TSQL, Stored Procedures.
- Visual Studio 2013/2015.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) for website cutups.
- Experience with cross-browser development including mobile.
- Demonstrated experience developing commercial ASP.NET based websites including responsive websites.
- Developing n-Tier applications utilising Microsoft Development Technologies.
- Test Driven Development.
- Software/Application Lifecycle Management.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Administration.
- SQL Server 2012 Administration.
- Windows Server and IIS Administration.
- Mobile application development.
- Additional industry qualifications (ITIL, MSCD) will be looked upon very favourably.
- You will have analytical and good problem solving skills along with excellent written and verbal communication
- Develop and ensure a high quality user experience
- Maintain a high standard for the user interface
- Promote the best outcomes for all team members
- Create and develop new web products on desktop and mobile
- Support web based programs and their production
- Implement major features of web based programs
- Engage with team members and encourage innovation
Forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Friday June 17, 2016
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.