Marketing Consultant - Geraldton Office
Our marketing team requires a dedicated, hardworking, detail orientated and energetic Marketing Consultant.
This role requires an individual who displays maturity and discretion, is articulate, and demonstrates strong written skills, as well as a friendly attitude and a professional appearance.
The key responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide commercially sound marketing advice and solutions to our clients
- Lead, manage and where required execute marketing campaigns & activities for clients including copywriting, direct mail, email, website development, digital, social media, branding, PR, etc.
- Conduct Marketing Strategy Workshops for external clients, often at business owner and senior management levels
- Multi tasking and working to tight deadlines to deliver high quality outcomes
- Degree or post graduate qualifications in Marketing with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- The successful candidate will have a sound understanding of marketing principles in both the planning and implementation stage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced marketing strategy development, problem solving ability and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in development of integrated marketing strategy and planning
- Demonstrate service oriented approach, enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, good initiative and a self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Experience in management of a marketing team would be advantageous
- Draft quotes, proposals and tenders as required
Forward your application to email@example.com
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.